Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stupid Animals Vol.3 – Twisted Tapirs

I love animals. A lot. Not like in a weird sexual way, but in a more of a companion way. Snakes, Birds, Dogs, it doesn’t really matter what they are, I love all animals. Well not all animals… Some I hate. Here are some of the animals that are stupid jerks.

I feel I’m leaning on Odd-toed ungulate. Maybe I will switch over to some invertebrates next. Until then, lets late a look at the bane of my existence, the Tapirus terrestris more commonly known as the Brazillian Tapir. These bad boys clock in at 7 feet long and 3 feet high, making them no small fry in battle. Lets break down why they suck:

Tapir

They Want Us Dead: Although they are closely related to the gental giants the Rhino as well as mans companion the Horse, these ant eater wannabes hate us! An Oklahoma zoo keeper had her ARM BITTEN OFF by one when offering it grapes. Even the co

They Hate Jews: In the movie Apocalypto, they showcase a Tapir in the opening. Thats right, the Tapir starred in a movie directed by famous Anti-Semite Mel Gibson. That’s not all, they also were in a scene in 2001: A Space Odyssey, directed by a famous Jew who denounced his religion. Thats right: Stanley Kubrick.

They Eat Our Dreams: The Tapir gets its name from Chinese Mythos. In the myth in which these elephant nosed assholes sneak in your room at night, and EAT YOUR DREAMS by sucking them in their massive snouts.

Look into their eyes and know your enemy.

tapir (2)

Until Next Time I Remain… Dreaming.

tapir (1)Tapir1Yawn